Snoring is a noise that is produced while sleeping. It is generated due to the vibrations of the nose soft tissues and throat. A turbulent flow of the air by narrowed air passages has developed this noisy sound. The development of this noisy sound is known as snoring.
The most common sign of snoring is a presence of sleep apnea. However, it is considered as a sign when snoring is occurring with silent breathing pauses and gasping sounds or choking. Some symptoms of snoring are
· Morning headaches
· Daytime sleepiness
· Frequent and loud snoring
When snoring needs a medical attention?
Snoring needs a medical attention when a person
· Become irritable, if not sleep properly
· Sleeping during normal waking hours
· Become depressed often
· Lack concentration
What is the treatment for snoring?
Treatment for snoring includes both surgical and non-surgical treatment options. Generally, change in the sleeping positions, losing weight, inhaling steroid or treatment for sleep apnea are recommended for treating snoring. The Healthy sleep clinic in Kerala is the best clinic to treat sleep breathing-related problems in Kerala.
What are the non-surgical treatment options for snoring?
The non-surgical treatment options for snoring are
· Nasal devices
· Dental devices
· Behavioral changes
· Nasal CPAP (Continuous positive airway pressure) device
· Over the counter products
What are the surgical treatment options for snoring?
The surgical treatment options for snoring are
· Radiofrequency energy treatment
· Deviated septum treatment
· Nasal polyps treatment
· Radiofrequency ablation of the palate treatment
· Laser-assisted uvulopalatoplasty (LAUP)
· Palate implants treatment
Mostly, people having snoring related problem has improved with proper treatment. People get a great benefit from the treatment. The treatment provides more restful sleep and low daytime sleep problems.
What precautions are recommended for reducing snoring?
Precautions recommended for reducing snoring are
· avoid weight gain
· avoid consuming alcohol
· avoid narcotic and sedative medications
· always go to regular sleep
· always practice throat exercises regularly
The Healthy sleep clinic in Kerala provides excellent treatment for sleep-related problems. The clinic has experienced and trained doctors and supporting staff.
Visit us: www.thehealthysleep.in
Mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org